In the Malaysian market, the Mazda3 2023 is available in 4 variants with prices ranging from 156,059 – 175,059 RM (equivalent to 808-906 million VND).
One of the most notable changes to the Mazda3 2023 in Malaysia is the removal of the 1.5L engine variant. This means that users will only be offered a 2.0L, 4-cylinder, naturally aspirated engine, with a maximum power of 162 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and maximum torque of 213 Nm at 4,000 rpm. The engine is paired with a front-wheel drive system and a 6-speed automatic transmission.
In this upgraded version, the Mazda3 retains its design but receives many improvements in equipment, including:
– USB-C port replacing USB-A port (on all variants)
– New 10.25-inch infotainment screen (on all variants)
– Wireless charging Qi (from High Plus variant onwards)
– Wireless Apple CarPlay support (from High Plus variant onwards)
– Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC) now has stop and go function (from High Plus variant onwards)
– Cruising & Traffic Support (CTS) driving assistance system (from High Plus variant onwards)
– Bose audio system with 12 speakers (only on the top-end Ignite variant)
Similar to its predecessor, the Mazda3 2023 in Malaysia is fully imported from Japan. The car is offered in 7 exterior color options: Soul Red Crystal, Machine Gray, Polymetal Gray, Platinum Quartz, Deep Crystal Blue, Jet Black, and Snowflake White Pearl.
In the Vietnamese market, the Mazda3 is currently available in 5 variants with a choice of a 1.5L engine, with prices ranging from 579-729 million VND.
Trang Nguyen (Forum.autodaily.vn)