Drivers only need to pay a deposit of over 2 million VND to buy Selex Motors electric motorcycles

Selex Motors has partnered with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in two projects to provide smart financial support packages for drivers of delivery companies when purchasing the Selex Camel electric motorcycles in Hue and Ho Chi Minh City.

0
98

< div >

On February 1, 2024, Selex Motors announced that it is one of the main participants in the program “Supporting preferential loans for individuals to purchase electric vehicles” implemented by BSSC (Youth Entrepreneurship Support Center – Under the Vietnam Youth Union City and Ho Chi Minh City Youth Union) as part of the “Promoting electric transportation development” project of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) with the aim of creating a framework to promote electric transportation development in Ho Chi Minh City.

The program was attended by Mr. Bui Xuan Cuong – Vice Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee and Ms. Ramla Khalidi – UNDP Representative in Vietnam.

Accordingly, customers who are drivers of logistics companies only need to pay 10% of the vehicle value (equivalent to 2.29 million dong) to own a Selex Camel vehicle, the remaining 90% will be paid in installments and supported to pay slowly within 12 months with 0% interest rate.

In addition, to support the operation of the vehicle, Selex offers a 50% discount on the battery replacement package per month at the station. The program lasts for 12 months from the time of receiving the vehicle. The preferential program helps customers save an equivalent of 10 million dong/12 months.



Previously, in December 2023, in order to promote the conversion of electric transportation and maximize support for people living and working in Thua Thien Hue province, Selex Motors also accompanied the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) through the Provincial Women’s Union and the Provincial Institute for Research and Development (HUEIDS) to offer a 0% interest loan package for 24 months along with other incentives. Specifically, support 20 million dong for the driver group and 10 million dong for other customers.

The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) is a United Nations organization established in 1965 in New York City on the basis of the merger of two United Nations agencies: the Expanded Program of Technical Assistance (EPTA) and the United Nations Special Fund. UNDP closely collaborates with the Government of Vietnam and other partners to enhance choices for people and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to maximize their potential.

Green electric transportation is one of the initiatives planned and implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP). The overall goal is to raise awareness of the importance of green transportation in addressing climate change and air quality issues in Vietnam.

Hue is the first province in the country to be supported by UNDP to implement the pilot program.

SOURCEcafef
Previous articleVinhomes achieves record-breaking revenue of over 100,000 billion VND, with a profit of more than 33,000 billion VND, an increase of 14%
Next articleBehind Baemin’s Ending: Losing Over Half of the Market Share to Grab and ShopeeFood, Parent Company Desperately Tries to Sell Its Child but Fails, Both Grab and Meituan Decline Acquisition